Maintain history of copied text and save your time in copy-pasting.
If you are working projects, where you’ve copy paste couple of text multiple times, here is the hack.
How to Save the copied text (Ctrl + C):
1. Click on Windows key in keyboard.
2. Search for Clipboard Settings or you can also find this under System > Clipboard in settings.
3. Toggle the `on` button of the Clipboard history.
How to paste/see the copied text from the clipboard :
1. Click Windows + V keys at a time.
2. Clipboard with copied text will show up, click on any text you wish to paste.
Originally published at :